Shamanic Soul Retrieval is a technique whereby DesertStar Healing journeys to find vital soul essence that has been shed or expelled by a person in times of great shock, need, or even in times of great joy. Our souls do this in order to protect us in times of extreme need. The Soul is the Axis Mundi– the Center of the Shamanic Healing Arts. In Shamanism it is believed that part of the human soul is free to leave the body. Shamans change their state of consciousness allowing their free soul to travel and retrieve ancient wisdom and lost power. Because a portion of the soul is free to leave the body it will do so when dreaming, or it will leave the body to protect itself from potentially damaging situations be they emotional or physical. In situations of trauma the soul piece may not return to the body on its own, and a Shaman may intervene and return the soul essence. Living without this vital soul essence means that we are underpowered, Mentally, Emotionally and Spiritually. Soul Retrieval is the process by which the DesertStar Healing journeys to retrieve this essence and re-integrate it into your vital energetic body. Soul Loss may occur in the present life or may be carried over from a past life. Soul Retrieval is a healing process of returning the energy the essence of you and what is yours back to you. Soul Retrieval Ceremony is a Healing Process that allows the Client to Spiritually Heal; Mentally, Emotionally and Physically. DesertStar Healing journey’s to different dimensions of space and time to retrieve the soul piece. Soul Retrieval can be a truly life-changing experience, re-balancing the energies of the day-to-day and easing responses to certain formerly intractable stresses. It is a gentle and invigorating, renewing method of Shamanic Healing, restoring vitality, cognitive abilities, and proper emotional responses to everyday life. Through the Ancient Shamanistic Practice of Soul Retrieval these lost “soul pieces” can be retrieved to assist; Recover Balance in your life, Restore your Life Force and Lost Vitality, and to Access your Wisdom Within.
Causes of Soul Loss:
- Abuse. Part of one’s soul may leave to protect itself from the abuse.
- Fear. Fear may prompt the soul part to hide because it is scared.
- Trauma. If a traumatic accident is about to occur such as an impact or accident, the soul would leave so that it wouldn’t be effected by the force of the accident.
- Loss. If a loved one is lost, the soul part may go until the person is ready to deal with their grief.
- Coma. If the body is in a great deal of pain, or if the soul needs time to consider its situation a coma provides needed time.
- Shock. A soul part left suddenly and hasn’t returned yet or hasn’t fully reentered the body.
- Suicidal thoughts. May be because of a desire to reunite with one’s lost soul pieces.
- Searching for self. A person frequently wishes to return to his or her lost soul. So if the soul part was lost to a person, or in a specific place, an individual may feel an urge to return to that place or person even when there seems to be no outward reason to do so.
- Soul Giving. Another way to lose ones soul is to give it to someone. When two people are in love, or when they are in a family, it sometimes occurs that they will give portions of their soul to their loved one. A mother may give some to her child because she wishes to protect him or her. This type of soul exchange may seem acceptable because of a person’s desire to share his/her self with another, but it is generally not a good idea. An individual can’t use another person’s soul, because it is not their soul. The person must then deal with this unusable energy in addition to his or her own problems. In addition, the persons who have given a piece of their soul away have disempowered themselves. The giver’s journey is made more difficult because they are not fully present to do the living of their life.
- Soul Stealing. Soul stealing can be innocent, you see someone with lots of energy and you want to borrow some of it. You are afraid of losing someone, so you take a piece of that person with you so that you will always have him or her close by. Soul stealing can also be a way to dominate another. For instance soul stealing may be seen where an abusive spouse has taken his or her partner’s soul. When you take someone’s soul you take some of that person’s power. It is important to know that no one can take your soul without your consent. If someone has stolen your soul you have in some sense given it to them or allowed them to have it. If you feel for some reason that someone is tugging at your soul, make a firm decision within yourself that they cannot have it and they will not be able to take it from you.
Possible Symptoms/Indicators of Soul Loss:
-Feelings of depression
-A feeling of being incomplete
-Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, or PTSD like symptoms.
-Inability to move past an issue despite efforts to do so.
-Feeling like you’ve done everything you can do but are still stuck.
-Feeling disconnected from life, like you don’t really feel anything, or you feel you can’t connect to things.
-Memories or incident in your past when you can say, I feel that I lost something that I never got back.
-A sense that someone took a part of you, your heart, your soul, or that you were not the same once they left you or died.
-You keep wanting to return to a person, or a location that seems unhealthy or unlikely, even though there is no apparent reason for you to do so.
-Lost memories, like a part of your history is “missing”
-The feeling that Soul Retrieval may help you.
Benefits of Soul Retrieval:
- A complete turnaround of your life
- Great joy
- Feel lighter
- Easier to move forward
- Easier to make decisions or changes
- Connect to things more easily
- Feel more balanced and centered
- Characteristics you have struggled with, such as confidence, can improve
- Feel more fully present
- Ability to move past an issue
- New growth
- Able to begin dealing with grief
Possible Experiences from Soul Retrieval:
- You may have feelings of sadness or depression because of the time that went by missing this part of you.
- Issues that you have previously been unwilling to deal with can come to the surface.
- You may find that you can no longer stay in a situation that you have been living with, such that you find you must make changes in your life.
- You may find feelings that you previously did not wish to deal with assert themselves, such as grief or anger.
- You may begin the healing process.